Payments by credit cards are processed by PayOnline – official service provider of VISA and MasterCard.
All the confidential information and data processing is made on service provider side. No one (even a seller) is able to get a credit card details. PayOnline guarantees a total safety of personal data.
After successful payment, the receipt with identification number will be sent to payer’s email.
You need to fill out a short payment form:
1. Payment system type (Visa, MasterCard)
2. Card’s number (16 figures)
3. CVC/CVV (3 figures placed at the back of card)
4. Owner name (exactly the same name as printed on a card)
5. Card’s expiration date (exactly the same date as printed on a card)
All the questions related to payment process can be directed to PayOnline support center via phone +7 495 134-07-29 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can enable a service of Automatic Billing during a payment process.
To disable it go to www.gnom.guru, enter Cabinet, section Payments.